Your Finances in Control!
Our Financial Services Begin with You – Cleanup, Maintenance, and Strategic Planning Tailored to Your Success.
Your success pathway
Every engagement starts with a thorough assessment and cleanup project.
Accounts are reconciled to bank and credit card statements to ensure accuracy of the books.
Financial Statements are built and presented in a clear manner so that you can easily understand the performance of your company.
We maintain a weekly standard checklist for every client. We keep your finances up to date at all times, not just at the end of the month.
Revenue and expenses are monitored for spikes and dips that may be out of the ordinary.
Each client receives a custom dashboard and financial package to track the key metrics that move the needle for the company.
As your company grows, automation and scalable processes should be assessed and implemented. This will provide time and value back in your hands.
Forward looking forecasts and goals can shape your company now for the future you wish to have. We take the time to discover what those goals are to build a blueprint to get there.
Our experience as an outsourced CFO in various strategic discussions helps CEOs craft well developed plans of new business models, new ventures or increased market share.
We bring our expertise to work for your current and future needs. Effectively maintaining and closing your books each month including monthly financial reporting. All while layering in CFO level strategy for growth for companies that are scaling fast.
What is the ONE thing you need right now?
What You Gain
Gift of time
Let us do the brainwork to analyze where your company stands. By receiving timely reports, owners are able to make proper decisions and use their time wisely.
Fine tune business performance
As each company grows, owners can no longer run on instinct. With a true financial partner watching the numbers, owners can begin to make small changes that have a big impact over the long run.
Sleep better knowing your finances are well take care of. We treat your books as if they were our own and are accountable and confidential with all we do.
Invest in your finances and they will give you a return. Like most things in life, if you give it the right attention, it will perform. Don’t let your numbers be something you sort of know. Know your numbers.
Who We Are
We are an Orange County based outsourced accounting agency, with a passion to help small businesses thrive with a clear picture on their financials.
As a team, we have decades of experience managing the finances of all sizes, from small businesses to large corporations.
As your outsourced accounting services partner, our experts will quickly and efficiently review your company’s finances to help you determine the REAL financial health of your business.
Trusted by 100+ real businesses in the Orange County area and beyond.
"Prior to working with Haven Financial, my ability to get insight on my financial reporting was very limited and inconsistent. With Haven Financial I'm able to get timely reporting and analysis to allow me to execute more efficiently and effectively."
"The support and expertise of the Haven Financial Services team has made me so much more confident as a business owner. Always available to answer questions, offer ideas, share resources and provide timely information, I have found them to be a true partner."
"The achilles heel of small and growing social businesses in Hawaiʻi is finance. Haven Financial has transformed our clientsʻ books, delivering up business analytics to help them improve their business financial and impact outcomes. Mahalo ui!"
"As a female small business owner I face many challenges and often have my head down to the grind. Having these ladies who believe in the impact of our company by my side to help with tracking our progress and all the things that fall in the cracks will allow us to scale and have a greater reach creating positive change in the local seafood industry! Tremendously blessed to have found Haven."
"Khristine and her team were amazing from start to finish. As a small business owner, we are not in a position to have a full time CFO on staff and Haven Financial was the perfect solution to fill this void for us. The guidance Khristine and her team provided was timely and professional. We were given deliverables we will continue to use into the future. I would definitely recommend Haven Financial to others looking for CFO services."
The Forecast Breakdown
- An estimate of your future revenues and expenses
- An exercise that challenges the owner to think through their goals and the growth of the company.
- It’s your blueprint for the year.
- Bonus: If you’re trying to raise capital, this will be a valuable tool.
- It’s a valuable tool that will help you get from point A to point B.
- Decisions become strategic rather than reactive.
- It will keep you on track towards your goals all year long.
- Investors or banks will want to know where you’re headed.
- Best practices: Q4 of the year, nearing year end and defining clear goals. The forecast is complete by the beginning of the year.
- Beginning of the year: Typically people are charged up for the new year and the goal setting kicks in.
- Anytime: You can begin the process anytime of the year it will still have a strong impact on your outlook.
- Demo: Let’s look at a sample forecast together
- Softwares: Quickbooks Online has a simplified version of to help get you started.
- Excel/Google Sheets: You can put together a basic schedule to help you create one.
- Best Practices: Measuring your monthly performance against your forecast with graphs, tables or worksheets.
- Month to Date: Did you meet your goals for the month?
- Year to Date: Are you on track year to date?
- Full Year: Are you on track to hit your annual target?
Navigate financial waters confidently with Haven Financial, your anchor for success. From Cleanup Precision to Maintenance Mastery and Strategic Insight, unleash your business potential – where your journey to financial triumph begins.